Absolut Vodka: My Favorite Print Ads (Part 1 of 4)

On each of the previous three Halloweens, I've posted my list of the best brands in the United States (part 1, part 2, part 3). This Halloween, I'm switching it up a bit: I'm publishing a four-part series of my favorite advertising campaigns of all time. Over the next three days, I'll post my favorite:
  • Print campaign
  • TV campaign
  • Digital campaign
  • Integrated campaign
Part 1: My Favorite Print Ads
In the 1990s, I fell in love with the Absolut Vodka ads I would see in our family's subscription to Sports Illustrated. They were simultaneously beautiful and witty. They inspired me to study marketing and graphic design, and ultimately choose to make this my profession.


It turns out I'm not the only one who loves these ads. There are several fan sites devoted to Absolut print ads. My favorite is AbsolutAd.com. I've spent a lot of time browsing on the site and I never get bored. The site takes me back to when I was a kid, dreaming of the advertising industry and what it must be like to work in it.

Just look at the ad I've included here. It's fantastic on so many levels.

Add This To Your To-Do List
Do you have a favorite print campaign? I'd love to hear about it.


There's never a lack of ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porta Potties: Hilarious Product Names

Only Old People Choose Butter Pecan Ice Cream

2023 Super Bowl Ads: Match the Celebrity Endorsers