For the past two Halloweens, I have presented my lists of the top ten and next ten brands in the United States. I would remove Angry Birds from the list (what a difference a year makes!), but I'd keep everything else the same. My previous posts describe my criteria for these lists.
So, in my final installment of this series, I give you my list of top brands #21-25:
21. Corona — There are thousands of brands of beer, but the one that stands out most makes us think of sitting on a beach every time a lime is placed inside one.
22. Tostitos — Go ahead, try to name another brand of tortilla chip. There's a party in every bag.
23. Christian Louboutin — There's only one brand of shoe recognizable simply by its red sole. Louboutin even has a trademark on the red sole in the US.
24. Tiffany & Co. — Every woman wants a gift in the little blue box, and every marketer marvels at the margins Tiffany brings in compared to its competitors.
25. LinkedIn — This website has quickly become the standard resume bearer for workers in the 21st century and is the first stop for everyone about to meet with someone for the first time.
Add This To Your To-Do List
What did I forget? Where am I wrong? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
There's never a lack of ideas.