Happy Third Birthday to My Blog

Three Years and Still Going Strong
Today marks the third year anniversary of my first official blog post. A lot has changed in my life since I first started blogging (a new house, a new job, and a new baby, to name a few), but my marketing blog has always been here as an outlet to let me write about a topic I truly love. Thank you to all of my readers for making it fun to post my thoughts and ideas.

Here are my favorite five posts from the past year: 
  1. Providing an Outlet to Show Off
  2. The Sixth P of Marketing
  3. The Precious Presence
  4. Punch Your Way to a Great Direct Mail Campaign
  5. Making Thank You Notes Easier
Add This to Your To-Do List
Enjoy my favorite five posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porta Potties: Hilarious Product Names

Only Old People Choose Butter Pecan Ice Cream

My TEDx Talk: Hey Marketers, Get Your Priorities Straight