Final Days of Sharing the Bliss







I've been sharing the bliss for the last two weeks and it has been incredibly fun. Just a few quick updates and some more photos (sorry for all of the space at the top of the post -- I can't figure out why that's happening!).

I brought the necklace to work again, where my co-worker Regan tried it on (pictured above). She was great to photograph -- she was all smiles when wearing the 16-carats, but all frowns when she had to take it off and put on her own necklace. Hilarious!

I also brought the necklace to grad school at Northwestern with me. In a room where there are only two other guys, it's safe to say that the necklace received rave reviews.

I also took some more photos of Monica in the necklace (above). This time we made sure to include some Hershey's Bliss in the photo since they made this whole experience possible. Monica and I went for our nice night out and we also went dancing -- just as I had promised in my entry to the Share the Bliss Contest. It was a wonderful way to end our two weeks with the necklace.

The necklace is still sparkling and I am very excited for the next winner of this contest. Thanks again to all of you who came along on this short but unforgettable journey with us. It's been a blast!


Add This to Your To Do List
I'll be back to "normal" blogging with my next post. Stay tuned for more great marketing ideas.

There's never a lack of ideas.

Comments

  1. Kate ZacharyOctober 24, 2009

    Great photos Nick! The photo with Monica holding the chocolate bar is so great- the diamonds really sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Porta Potties: Hilarious Product Names

Only Old People Choose Butter Pecan Ice Cream

My TEDx Talk: Hey Marketers, Get Your Priorities Straight