Happy Fourth Birthday to My Blog

Four More Years!
I can't believe I've kept this blog going for four years. Thank you to all who have supported me, shared my writing, and contributed ideas throughout these years. I couldn't have done this without you.

Taking it to the Next Level
I'm excited to announce that I've taken my writing to the next level and written a book. It is called, Hey Marketers, Get Your Priorities Straight. I'll be self-publishing the book within the next few weeks, so be sure to check it out when it comes out.

I'll be giving a TEDx talk at UIC on April 12th in which I outline a few of the basic ideas of my book. There will be a live stream of the event online and I'll post a link to it and the recorded video once I have them.

This Year's Posts
Looking back over the past year, I had five favorite posts. In case you missed them, here they are:
Add This To Your To-Do List
Enjoy my favorite five posts!

There's never a lack of ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Only Old People Choose Butter Pecan Ice Cream

How to Advertise Your High School Reunion

#SuperBowl #Hashtags 2017