Show Your Support for the #MarketingPriorities Movement with This Free Button

Sharing is Caring
To thank those of you who have taken time to read my new book and share it with a friend, I'd like to send you a nifty button I've created. Check it out there on the right, worn by one of the people to whom I dedicated the book.


I'll send you a free button if you do all of the following:
  1. Read my book. (Remember, there's a completely free pdf available.)
  2. Share my book with someone. I would love if you'd write a review of it, but you can also simply tell a friend about it or share it via social media. (If you share it on social media, please include #marketingpriorities.)
  3. Let me know that you did the first two things and where I should send the button. Then, sport it on your clothes or bag everywhere you go. If you take a picture of yourself wearing it and send it to me, I'll upload it to a little photo gallery for everyone to see.
I'm trying to start a movement in which organizations no longer invest time and money into marketing communication tactics that won't work. Thank you for your support!

There's never a lack of ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porta Potties: Hilarious Product Names

Only Old People Choose Butter Pecan Ice Cream

2023 Super Bowl Ads: Match the Celebrity Endorsers