Coca Cola Freestyle



106 Flavors
Coca Cola has a new fountain that dispenses 106 different beverages out of just one spigot. After hearing about the machine, I was so excited that I dropped by Wendy's to check it out. While there, I whipped up a new drink — the Nick Scarpino. Check out the video to see how to make it.

Add This to Your To-Do List
If Coca Cola can innovate in a cool way after selling drinks for more than 100 years, then so can your business. How will you innovate your product or the way it is distributed? And what flavors would you combine in the Coca Cola drink named after you?

There's never a lack of ideas.

Thanks to Pastor Rob Douglas for inspiring this post.

Comments

  1. This machine is awesome! We have one at one of our local restaurants. I was boring and just got a diet coke out of it...never even thought to mix. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coca-Cola must have some really smart people working for them. (Psst - One is my dad.) :) This is pretty cool! As for my drink creation, I'm thinking it would involve Sprite Zero and yellow Powerade, but I'm not sure... I can't even think of half of the 106 flavors that must be in there. I'll have to find one and try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Porta Potties: Hilarious Product Names

Only Old People Choose Butter Pecan Ice Cream

My TEDx Talk: Hey Marketers, Get Your Priorities Straight